- 1. How to Adjust Shift Recommendations
Shift Agent uses a number of factors to give managers appropriate recommendations to fill each shift in the ideal way. The goal is to have the right person scheduled for each shift in your operations blueprint. There are a couple of settings in the employee profile that affect the order in which Shift Agent displays the names when scheduling a shift.
Control who gets recommended
- Target Hours is the first setting that affects how much weight we give to a recommendation. This is used to help distribute hours the way you want.
- The availability settings
How availability affects the recommendations
There is one bar like this for each day of the week, on every employee profile.
Shift Agent ranks employees for each shift relative to one another in the following way:
1. The entire length of a shift falls within Preferred
2. Most of the shift is in Preferred and the rest Available
3. Most or all of the shift is Available
4. Most of the shift is within Available, and part is in Red
5. The entire length of the shift falls within Red