When you create the new employee, either from the onboarding wizard or from the Add Employees button, there are fields to add their basic contact information.
When you add their email address, the system will automatically send them an invitation to create a password and to login.
During the activation process, each user creates a password.
- As the administrator, you will see the progress of who has activated.
- Shift Agent trains the whole team on their devices.
- Team members must activate their account in order to login to the system.
- Team members will not be able to activate their account on Shift Agent until you add their email.
- You can assign any team member you wish to also be an administrator or manager.
- Their email address is their username. It is a level of security that Shift Agent uses to ensure privacy. Once they create a password, then they are able to login from anywhere online to see their schedule.
- The system gives them a quick tutorial of how to use the app to check their schedule, trade shifts, and request days off. It even allows them up upload a photo to their profile.
- Managers can edit profile pictures as well.
Status of Employee’s Ability to Activate with Contact Information:
|No email and no phone||Cannot activate|
|Phone with no email||Contact Support to activate|
|Email with no phone||Invited to activate|
|Email and phone||Invited to activate|
Status on Employee Profile:
|Activated||They are able to login and update availability|
|Resend Activation||Not activated. Click to send new email.|
|Add Email||Not activated. Must add email to activate|
Here is more information on employee profiles.