Adding positions to an employee is what allows you to have great flexibility when building a schedule. Each employee can have any combination of positions.
How to Add or Remove a Position to an Employee
- Navigate to the Employee Profile you want to change.
- Click on the Positions Tab.
- Click on the Position you want to Add or Remove. (The buttons work like a toggle switch.)
- If the position has a green check, then they have the position.
- If there are no indicators on the position, you can click to add it.
From these areas, you can also edit pay rates and skill levels for each employee.