So you are loading a SERVER shift from 10:00am – 4:00pm from Smart Scheduling. The top right of the view shows an employee card that displays lots of relevant information with respect to the shift you are filling.
- Current Hours = # of hours they have this week
- Target Hours = # of hours you want them to work this week
- With Shift = (Current Hours) + (hours of this shift)
- Training flag as well as Skill Level stars
- LW flag = they worked this shift last week
- Availability Bar- Current shift shown with a blue outline with respect to this employee’s availability
- The week calendar shows the schedule for this employee for the week. The blue shift is the one you are currently considering. If you see an orange shift here, it indicates a potential overlapping shift on that day.
- Connecting Shifts
There are several kinds of flags that you can see on an employee card. Here is an example where an employee has many flags that tell you why Shift Agent would move this person to the BOTTOM of the recommendation list.