- 1. Setting Availability
- 2. Communicating Your Availability
- 3. Availability Levels and Colors
- 4. Set an Availability Policy
- 5. Campaigns to Update Availability
- 6. Availability Instructions for Employees
- 7. Availability Anaylsis
- 8. Availability Status types
- 9. Responding to Availability Requests
- 10. Why should I update My Availability?
- 11. Examples of Employee Availability
You may have received a message like this on your mobile device:
- This message on your device is the result of a manager requesting for you to make an availability update.
- For now, you can’t update your availability on your mobile device.
- Take a minute to learn best practices for availability.
- Login on the website on a computer.
- Navigate your your profile and click Update Availability
- Follow the prompts to submit an update to your availability.
- Here is a step-by-step explanation of the process.
Why can’t I use my mobile device?
Coming soon, you will be able to. For this particular time, we ask that you use a computer or a tablet simply because we are still working on getting the feature just right before it’s released to mobile devices.
What if I don’t have a computer or tablet?
Ask your manager. They might be willing to let you login and use their computer to make updates as well.
If all else fails:
You can always just go talk with your manager. They have the ability to edit your availability when it’s time to make changes.