- 1. Day Off Requests Without Stress
- 2. Manage Days Off
- 3. Days Off Limits
- 4. Request Response View (Days Off)
- 5. Days Off Policy
- 6. Requesting Days Off
- 7. Days Off per Employee
- 8. Cancel a Day Off
- 9. Status of Days Off
- 10. Extended Time Off (days off vs. inactive)
- 11. Remove Day Off Request
- 12. Days Off – Report View
- 13. Days Off – Grant Overrides
As an employee, you can cancel a day off request, even if it has been approved. You can effectively make yourself available again.
Managers do not cancel days off requests for their employees, but they can remove them.
Manager’s do not “cancel” day off requests for an employee, but they may remove them if necessary. Each employee is responsible for managing their own Days Off requests and keeping track of the current status of their requests.
Important: Managers have the authority to schedule you whenever they need to. Therefore, make sure that you regularly check the schedule and make sure that you are at work when you are required to be there.