- 1. Our Scheduling Philosophy
- 2. Getting Started
- 3. Store Blueprint
- 4. Focus on People
- 5. Create a Store Account
- 6. The Sandbox – Demo Mode
- 7. Basic Store Information
- 8. Add Employee Contact Info
- 9. Departments
- 10. Adding Positions (managing positions)
- 11. Adding Employees to Position – Onboard Wizard
- 12. Entering Availability
- 13. Employee Profile (settings)
- 14. Schedule a Day
- 15. Employee Introduction
- 16. Scheduling Rhythm
The Setup Wizard
To begin the process of putting in the vast majority of the information you need, we are going to use the on-boarding wizard. This occurs right after you empty the Sandbox, which clears out all of the demo data and makes a clean slate for you to begin entering your store information.
We recommend downloading the Setup Guide and having it in a separate tab or just printing a physical copy.
All of these input areas are mandatory:
- Timezone select the timezone of your store
- First Day of Schedule when does your work week begin? Wednesday?
- Avg Cost of One Hour Average hourly wage of all your employees that helps managers with limited pay rate visibility to have basic budget knowledge.
- Starting Pay Rate This number is used to auto populate pay rates to try and save you time.
After you are finished, click the Next Step button.