- 1. Our Scheduling Philosophy
- 2. Getting Started
- 3. Store Blueprint
- 4. Focus on People
- 5. Create a Store Account
- 6. The Sandbox – Demo Mode
- 7. Basic Store Information
- 8. Add Employee Contact Info
- 9. Departments
- 10. Adding Positions (managing positions)
- 11. Adding Employees to Position – Onboard Wizard
- 12. Entering Availability
- 13. Employee Profile (settings)
- 14. Schedule a Day
- 15. Employee Introduction
- 16. Scheduling Rhythm
We have a set of resources here to assist you in getting your company setup on Shift Agent step-by-step. Once you get through the initial setup, building schedules becomes straight-forward.
- Two to six (2-6) hours of time may be needed, depending on the number of employees you are entering into the system.
- You can try to get this all done in one sitting, or you can begin now and come back to it as Shift Agent will save your place and the work you put into it.
- You can have this support site up in one browser window for reference, and have the app up on another browser. The menu on the right has a prescribed order of setup that matches the Setup Wizard in terms of the step by step process.
Materials to have on hand:
- Employee names first and last
- Employee emails used for creating a private unique login and activation
- Employee mobile numbers used to send SMS messages
- Employee availabilities regular weekly times they can/can’t work
- A copy of last week’s schedule for reference optional
Once you are ready to begin the setup process, you will want to go ahead and “Empty the Sandbox” which will clear out all of the test data and give you a brand new slate to begin inputing your store input.
Next: Store Blueprint