- 1. Setting Availability
- 2. Communicating Your Availability
- 3. Availability Levels and Colors
- 4. Set an Availability Policy
- 5. Campaigns to Update Availability
- 6. Availability Instructions for Employees
- 7. Availability Anaylsis
- 8. Availability Status types
- 9. Responding to Availability Requests
- 10. Why should I update My Availability?
- 11. Examples of Employee Availability
Currently, you must be on a tablet or computer to update your availability. You cannot update your availability from a mobile phone.
Learn more about how to communicate your availability.
1. Navigate to your profile.
2. Click the Change Availability button in the upper right corner.
3. See the status of the campaign and the status of your request.
Current Availability – The one that is active in the system right now.
Upcoming – A set that has been approved and goes into effect in the near future.
Submitted – A set that has been submitted to MGR, but not yet approved.
Currently Editing – you have not finished submitting this set yet.
4. Select which availability se you would like to use as a blueprint to start making adjustments from.
5. Set when you CANNOT work.
6. Set when you PREFER work.
7. Take a minute to review.
8. Add reasons for WHY you cannot work in unavailable times.
Employees are asked (not required) to give reasons. They will appear in appropriate and helpful places throughout the app to help managers make the finest decisions of who to schedule.
9. FINALLY, submit your availability request.
You will be notified when your manager has answered your availability request.
Shift Agent will use the current availabilty you have in the system until an upcoming availability is set in place by the effective date you choose. For example, if you set your availability to change 3 weeks from now on Feb 18, 2015, then your current availability will be used until Feb 18, 2015 and then it will change over to the new one.
To remove an availability rule:
1. Mouse over the rule (in the availability bar)
2. Wait for the ‘X’ to appear.
3. Click the ‘X’ to remove it.