- 1. Setting Availability
- 2. Communicating Your Availability
- 3. Availability Levels and Colors
- 4. Set an Availability Policy
- 5. Campaigns to Update Availability
- 6. Availability Instructions for Employees
- 7. Availability Anaylsis
- 8. Availability Status types
- 9. Responding to Availability Requests
- 10. Why should I update My Availability?
- 11. Examples of Employee Availability
Availability by Color
Shift Agent uses three colors to represent the three kinds of availability. We want to assist you in communicating your availability to your manager to help meet the needs of the store and to help you work when you want most often.
By default, you are listed as available for the whole week.
Available – Technically you could work, but these hours are not your preferred hours. These are hours that you can come in if your manager schedules you.
Here are some examples of how to set availability.
Follow the instructions for setting your availability.
Managers: Learn about sending an availability update campaign.