- 1. Setting Availability
- 2. Communicating Your Availability
- 3. Availability Levels and Colors
- 4. Set an Availability Policy
- 5. Campaigns to Update Availability
- 6. Availability Instructions for Employees
- 7. Availability Anaylsis
- 8. Availability Status types
- 9. Responding to Availability Requests
- 10. Why should I update My Availability?
- 11. Examples of Employee Availability
Availability example: *
Let’s say that you desire to work 30 hours a week:
- Suggestion: Select a range of 30-50+ hours of preferred availability for the week.
- The more preferred availability, the more often you will be seen as desiring to work.
- Ask your manager which days are harder to schedule.
- Make some of your preferred availability on days that are harder to schedule.
* Ultimately your manager sets your hours, & Shift Agent only facilitates communication.
Learn more about how to communicate your availability.
Follow the instructions for setting your availability.
Managers: Learn about sending an availability update campaign.