- 1. Our Scheduling Philosophy
- 2. Getting Started
- 3. Store Blueprint
- 4. Focus on People
- 5. Create a Store Account
- 6. The Sandbox – Demo Mode
- 7. Basic Store Information
- 8. Add Employee Contact Info
- 9. Departments
- 10. Adding Positions (managing positions)
- 11. Adding Employees to Position – Onboard Wizard
- 12. Entering Availability
- 13. Employee Profile (settings)
- 14. Schedule a Day
- 15. Employee Introduction
- 16. Scheduling Rhythm
The great result of setting up your store blueprint is that each time you build the schedule, you have the margin for more focus on people.
“Let’s not put these two people in the same area of the store today since their dating relationship took a turn for the worse.”
Be a Hero
Provide Flexibility and Delegate Responsibility at the same time.
There are a few basic things to maintain in Shift Agent that will ensure that you are taking care of people WHILE making schedules that take care of the stores needs on a daily basis.
- Approving requests for updates to availability
- Handle requests for days off
- Respond to requests for trades
Putting it all together
Smart Scheduling is the interface that allows you to utilize all of the preferences of your people in accordance with the operational blueprint you set up. You can see everything you need in one screen to fulfill all of your goals.