- 1. Our Scheduling Philosophy
- 2. Getting Started
- 3. Store Blueprint
- 4. Focus on People
- 5. Create a Store Account
- 6. The Sandbox – Demo Mode
- 7. Basic Store Information
- 8. Add Employee Contact Info
- 9. Departments
- 10. Adding Positions (managing positions)
- 11. Adding Employees to Position
- 12. Entering Availability
- 13. Employee Profile (settings)
- 14. Schedule a Day
- 15. Employee Introduction
- 16. Scheduling Rhythm
Shift Agent makes it easy for all employees to activate and to login for the first time. We take the hassle out of you having to explain everything to your team. After they walk through the basics, they are immediately brought to the homepage on a mobile device or on a computer. On mobile devices, they can access all of the features they need from the menu located in the bottom right corner of the app. On a computer or tablet, the menu is in blue on the right side of the page.
Upon login, employees will immediately receive a basic introduction to the simple things they can do with Shift Agent.
Employees are introduced to Shift Agent through email. They receive an invitation from Shift Agent that mentions your store, and there is one simple action for them to take. They will receive an invitation to activate as soon as you enter their email into their profile. You can do this from the setup wizard, or from the employee profile pages.
After they walk through the basics, they are immediately brought to the homepage on a mobile device or on a computer.