Series: Days Off
- 1. Day Off Requests Without Stress
- 2. Manage Days Off
- 3. Days Off Limits
- 4. Request Response View (Days Off)
- 5. Days Off Policy
- 6. Requesting Days Off
- 7. Days Off per Employee
- 8. Cancel a Day Off
- 9. Status of Days Off
- 10. Extended Time Off (days off vs. inactive)
- 11. Remove Day Off Request
- 12. Days Off – Report View
- 13. Days Off – Grant Overrides
Shift Agent presents the Days Off report in a graphical way. It allows you to see real time stats and answer all kinds of questions about the trends in requests.
Explanation of the report:
On a given day, there are a number of things that the report is relaying to you:
- The limit for the day (number in upper left corner)
- If green, you are within the limit
- If orange, you have at least one pending request that could put you over the limit
- If red, you have accepted more requests than the limit allows.
- Number of pending requests (click to go to the request response view)
- Number of approved and disapproved requests on that day
You can of course toggle back and forth between months and go into the future to see limits, requests, and all of the above.