Series: Days Off
- 1. Day Off Requests Without Stress
- 2. Manage Days Off
- 3. Days Off Limits
- 4. Request Response View (Days Off)
- 5. Days Off Policy
- 6. Requesting Days Off
- 7. Days Off per Employee
- 8. Cancel a Day Off
- 9. Status of Days Off
- 10. Extended Time Off (days off vs. inactive)
- 11. Remove Day Off Request
- 12. Days Off – Report View
- 13. Days Off – Grant Overrides
As a result of your store day off policy, there may be situations where you need to allow an employee to make a request for a day off that is outside of your normal pattern.
There are three main parts to how Shift Agent give you control of Day Off requests:
- Days Off Policy
- Soft Limits
- Overrides & Exceptions– explained in this post
Note: Unless you grant an override, if they are outside of your policy, they can’t make the request.
- To grant an exception, simply navigate to the employee’s profile and go to the Overrides area.
- Press the Grant Exception button, and the next time they attempt to make a day off request, the system will allow them to do it.
- Each exception is good for one and only one request.